Welcome Here

The aim of this B-log is cover the sylabus of International Bussines Comunication, and , in the same time, transmit some information to the western part of my experience in Japan the Fall Semester of 2007 in Kansai Gaidai University. I hope you enjoy it. Here we go.

The trick of the nine fingers

The trick of the nine fingers
Ichi, ni, san, yon, go...

domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2007

Coming Back in the Rush time

Almost one month after, I post some entries I was preparing after a Rush time. Brother, Sussanah and Katrina made me happy the last month I didn't appear in my Seminar House and University. The friends from Japan see me again. I was out Japan, even if I was visiting the most typical places. I was with the people who came more than the enviroment. The first week My brother invite me to one week in Thailand (more details in the entry "Thailand, hundle bahts"). After this, Susanah came and kidnap him to move around Kansai Area. And Days after cames Miss Otremba. A rent house for a month, relax and a big 4 days trip to Tokio show me that I am more close from Europe again. I wanted to know the point of view of them about Japan. That are some of the phrases I heard:

"Japan is amazing, great, different, but is not a country to live for me. The people, behaviors, don't make me feel to live here"

" The Japanese ladies have the legs so strange don't they?"

" I don't know, something, maybe the differences in the way of living, think, one month is ok, maybe a year, but not more. And who does more is because the person loves this places, no matters what"

"The food, amazing" & " I am not gonna eat this"

That are some of the analysis I took from their experiences, and oppinions about what they saw here. Is a point of view to see the Cross culture between Japan, Germany and Spain like we saw in Class. That are some photos related with this time:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20772&l=66f6a&id=722556890

Hope you enjoy like I did this time.

No hay comentarios: