Welcome Here

The aim of this B-log is cover the sylabus of International Bussines Comunication, and , in the same time, transmit some information to the western part of my experience in Japan the Fall Semester of 2007 in Kansai Gaidai University. I hope you enjoy it. Here we go.

The trick of the nine fingers

The trick of the nine fingers
Ichi, ni, san, yon, go...

sábado, 6 de octubre de 2007

Sunday Mornings

One of the things I love more. Sunday mornings in Caffe Raffine. The park in front of my hause has some water games for the childrens. So the families goes there to have some sunbaths and the small kids to play with the water. The music is relaxing, the coffe is not that bad, and the atmosphere is great and paceful. The another day the cheff were out and ask when we were from, we answer from Spain and he bring us a magazine full of spanish dishes pictures. He was pointing and I was saying the names. I did understand that he loves garlic Soup of them all. It was half past five and I decided to prepare some Gazpacho before they close at six O'clock. So I give to him. I didn't know if he likes but I leke to prepare it to the man. Here is a video of were it is the place:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=6636821890

The next time I'll prepare him the Soup.

2 comentarios:

Ángel dijo...

all my loving.

naino
naino
nai

Se te echa de menos, maHuel.
Ángel

Vienois dijo...

Vienois = frenchman...
Cannot say "the another day"
Must say "the other day"
Like your blog, put more photos i will put you in my favorite!

Bisous bisous