Welcome Here

The aim of this B-log is cover the sylabus of International Bussines Comunication, and , in the same time, transmit some information to the western part of my experience in Japan the Fall Semester of 2007 in Kansai Gaidai University. I hope you enjoy it. Here we go.

The trick of the nine fingers

The trick of the nine fingers
Ichi, ni, san, yon, go...

domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2007

Asia and the opposite way of living: Thailand

Easy to compare, to create this vision before to go. But nothing to do with that we saw there. I was without any expectation, like I did with Japan before to came here. I am talking about Thailand and the thai people. Yellow shirts, tuk's tuk's and the bargain about every you get there make another stress. Even for me sometimes the food and the smelings were harder that I thought. Maybe is because of my addapt to Japan, this big differences between the two cultures, or just it was so hard. You can smell the pollution in the streets, the traffic is just crazy. And in an Cinema session a documentary about the king made all the people in the room rise up and make silence till he images appeared in the screen. Anyway we had a good time my brother and me. Bangkok night, with some new friends, a couple of days in Koh Samed, an Island were we had our cheap paradise with sports, massage, and great food in the beach. And in the way back some tour in the old Capital of the country. More images in the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18938&l=3b0fd&id=722556890

The name is Thai Hundle bahts, the english accent is very nice, like the people in there. The thai food were amazing, and I recommend the live thai fighting, funny how the people bet inside. I will came back there, that what I thought before to came to Hirakata again. I'll try not to haggle in Japan, is not that common here at home.



No hay comentarios: