Welcome Here

The aim of this B-log is cover the sylabus of International Bussines Comunication, and , in the same time, transmit some information to the western part of my experience in Japan the Fall Semester of 2007 in Kansai Gaidai University. I hope you enjoy it. Here we go.

The trick of the nine fingers

The trick of the nine fingers
Ichi, ni, san, yon, go...

domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2007

One month to go back, in the middle of the W Cultural Shock

And four week and the experience is done. I do not realize that has an end. I cannot right now make a balance and I start to see that will not happend until I will be at home. Is extrange and we did not analize those but the feeling of missing starts now. I wanna see my friends in Spain, if they still remember me. I wanna sit and drink a good coffe. Make a meal by my parents, and talk with my grandpas at dinner. I miss them and the food they cook. So here we go, start the W proccess, a little bit late, but it cames on time more or less. Like we analized all happend in the right moment and I am expecting to have my confortable feeling about to feel at home here in Japan, but I did not have time enough with all the university cram, the trips and visits. I just realize that all were so fast in here and the feelings that I will need one month away from here to see what happened in this semester on KG. Another fear is the shock of change that a Japan experience makes to me. Is the first time in a Asian abroad experience, but do not think change that much the difference between Germany or Northern Ireland (Others abroad places). But in this time I will not have time enought to think. So I hope to find a break to balance all it.




Meanwhile more photos from Tokio, that showed me the rude part of the Japanese People and the truth about the nicer Osaka people are. A conflict between a Shinkansen Ticket seller and a Gaijin (foreigner). He was just so rude. But one person do not make the Japanese stereotype. So let's keep looking for it to avoid it.

No hay comentarios: