Welcome Here

The aim of this B-log is cover the sylabus of International Bussines Comunication, and , in the same time, transmit some information to the western part of my experience in Japan the Fall Semester of 2007 in Kansai Gaidai University. I hope you enjoy it. Here we go.

The trick of the nine fingers

The trick of the nine fingers
Ichi, ni, san, yon, go...

sábado, 6 de octubre de 2007

No time, no Hurry

Three weeks after the Opening this B-log I find time in the schedules live to continue a little bit more. More dinners, raw horse in a Yakitori Restaurant, many Japanese exam and the trip up to Fuji are the small things that has happened in this days. But is interesting how every day I'm more amaze to be here and I cannot believe it, as I tell by phone the another day, all the forms, recomendation letters, all the works to get money, and every step I did in the four months before came here it's worth. Every day around the community I said at least a couple of time a day. Ey, we're in Japan!. The just laugh and think that's true, I hope, or simply they think I'm silly, but anyway that is True. It's happening to me in the same way with the Japanese Lenguage. All the people around me knows more Japanese that I've never see. It's like that I have no clue about Kanjis, Hira, Kata or everything, but what is gonna be the difference when I came again to europe? We will see if this period worth as well.

No hay comentarios: